Friday, May 18, 2012

MY GUILTY PLEASURES


Guilty Pleasures are the things we are pleasurable of with the feeling of “guilt” in that we are sort of afraid that it’ll put us to shame or something that we think is not really necessary but still want it anyway. I, too have a bunch of lists of guilty pleasures which only few knew and some are just within me and I’m quite hesitant to tell it. Anyways, here are my toppers:

1.      Clothes
Well, girls are girls, and it’s next to impossible that women are not pleasured with clothes. Having fond of watching fashion TV shows, I always want to get the best clothes and wear to show it off. I am pleasured as people would make second looks as I pass by. Lol.

2.      Shoes!
Oh, how I love shoes! This guilty pleasure is really making me happy. I love wearing flats and anything that’s seemingly beautiful in my eyes, I’ll buy it. Lately, I want to try heels, only wedges however.

3.      Bags
Bags are not something I’ve constantly wanted, but am somehow making me pleasurable with the thought of having a great style of bags. I want sling bags actually because it’s quite handy and cute!

4.      Foods
Foods really make me spend much of my money. Well, foods are sort of my comfort stuffs. I and my boyfriend usually do that. When we argue and get into a fight, he always bribes me with foods to pacify me. Lol. My favourite foods are pizza and pasta. Just give me these and I’ll sure cool down.

5.      Salons
When I’m sort of not feeling good emotionally, I go to the salons. A haircut or a new haircolor makes me feel brand new.

6.      Travel
Only few knew that I always wanted to travel. Lol. I’m willing to spend a lot of dime just to go to places I’ve never been to.

These are few, but these stuffs are costing much of my money, because once in a while I’ll always search for these guilty pleasures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment